Veggie Broth Please!!!

Today I ran into one of my book club members at the YMCA.

The more I attend the more I get to meet more wonderful people.  Like today before swimming; I went to the weight room  to do some quad, and hamstring weights. As I walked into the weight room on my left was Chana.  I went to the first book club this very out spoken woman introduced herself and talked about the book and where she grew up; she was Jewish...and I thought that's it.....I thought...I gotta talk with this woman..there were so many things she talked about that I too have experienced in my childhood...................but the group of women ..20 in all at this first meeting had dispersed. I was in the back of the room and she was right at the doorway. She must have got going right away...so I went to my car having swam one mile before the meeting...so I was beat no much for talking but listening.

What I love about Chana is she is so honest. I feel we are very alike. So I thought that I would see her next Book Club meeting.  Well one month passed and no Chana...the Book Club was the Book club and we went our own ways. So...today when I just happened to see her in the weight room at the Y...I knew I had to talk with her.

Comments

Popular Posts