I'm Back Baby

It's been 4 years since I wrote in this blog.

Here I am...wow have I changed in the last few years.  The normal things have happened birthdays and graduations some weddings....but if I were say one thing about me has changed is my attendance and enjoyment at the Y. I used to go very randomly.  Then about 3 years ago I quit smoking pot...however I still use edibles...which I really enjoy.  When I quit smoking pot; I started a new habit..Spin Class 3x per week.  I loved it; and only missed a class at the Y if I went out of town. I went a whole year straight going to Spin Class on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Then I changed it up and brought in yoga class and scaled back on the Spin. Right now I swim 3x per week, yoga once and Spin once. and a little bit of weights by prescription of my Physical Therapist.

Then that leads up to 2020; at the Dale Turner YMCA the Pool staff created a 100 mile swim club and I am at mile 11. The goal is to swim 100 miles by the end of the year. I am so stoked about this challenge. Every time I swim at the Y; I always swim 1 mile. I'm meeting more and more lovely people like this woman named Barbara who is a grandma to 2 teenagers.  

I'm swimming a mile in 45minutes. A mile is shorter than I had imagined all these years. A mile is 1650 yards. Easy.

/Another wonderful thing that happened is my oldest daughter; oldest child turned 30 this year and yes she still lives at home and I love her and really enjoy being with her and doing things together.
But this year since she turned 30. I wanted to give her a big party. My oldest son that is 28 made her dinner and an awesome homemade chocolate cake.


We had 30 people. and it was a great time. Lots of people who met for the very first time and others who got to see each other after a long time passing. I was a bit nervous about fitting everyone in the house but the Northwest held strong and we converted the deck to an outdoor fire pit and heater.

Mainly I wanted my daughter to feel special; loved and to remember her 30th birthday.

Wow I'm still talking about 2020..Live in the moment right.

I'll write more but going to live in the moment...and experience NOW.

Comments

Popular Posts