Sunny Day

Today was a very sunny day at least from 12-5. Usually if it is sunny and I don't spend some time outside enjoying it; I feel that I am missing out on some great rays and vibrant energy.

So today I made sure that I went outside and did something meaningful during those hours of 12-5.
My mother lived with us for many years; but the months close to her death she got outside even in the cold and would walk as far as she could. I would carry a chair behind her and when she was done walking I put the chair down and she would sit and close her eyes and point her beautiful olive skin  directly into the sun soaking up all the warmth and good energy that she could get for that day. I just watched her; seeing how important it was to her; I made sure it happened every day. She was near death and the very small things meant so very much to her.

My mom has passed now for many years. The sun still comes out and I think of my sweet Mama bear. She always wanted me to have a dog; but while she was living I just didn't feel I had the time to give a dog.  Now I have my wonderful dog Karma and I walked her twice today. Getting out in the sun and receiving the warmth and positive energy for today.

Peace and good vibes.

Comments

Popular Posts