Coronavirus

We have been on lock down for 1 week. Our family consists of 5 adult children and 2 parents. I can not complain; it has been a nice experience so far. We have been spending time together like never before; my husband bought 2 pinball machines and those have been a fun way to spend time. 
Walking the dogs has been a daily activity.  We have been binge watching Game of Thrones. We have gone grocery shopping about 1x per week and luckily my oldest son loves to cook and since he and his girlfriend were in quarantine with us he was cooking every day. Big meals along with homemade desserts.  He said I need to cook or I'm going to lose it. My sons love to work out at the gym and with out being able to go work; boredom is the biggest problem. If you're healthy thank God; staying home isn't natural for most of us.  Hang in there and be happy and most of all be safe and stay home. 

Comments

Popular Posts