Gotta get some things off my Chest

I have returned from India now for about 3 weeks.  The one thing that keeps coming back to me is what a fantastic country the United States continues to be in my eyes. The USA shines so brightly after going to India. My country...yes sweet land of liberty takes extremely good care of her children.  If a child is born with some sort of birth defect the parents of that family receives money to assist medical costs and so forth.  By contrast India....their government does absolutely nothing.  This causes the child to often times to become abandoned.  The wonderful USA would never deny her child simply because God almighty  fashioned this child with unique design. ON the contrary my beloved country will go out of her way to make sure this little one gets the nutrition and care that every child deserves.

If a family for what ever reason is failing to provide food for her child; the wonderful country of the United States has a free breakfast offered at public schools...which also by the way is a free education for any child in any neighborhood.

Yes. all this makes me so very proud to be an American citizen. I am extremely grateful that I was naturally born here.  I do feel it is my duty as a lover of the planet Earth that I do what I can to make the children of India have a chance have a happy life as opposed to beg for food on the street or to be sold into prostition.

There are so many programs in this country to assist people in their poverty and hard times.  Our country is truly great model of how to take care of her people and at the same time expect independence and allow creative financial endeavors.

Now I got a little off my Chest thank you so much America for being the wonderful land of the Free and the Brave.

Comments

Popular Posts