FILE 13

The last post. "Christmas 1970" is now in File 13.  I remember working at Albertson's as a cashier and having a manager help me with a transaction and there was a piece of paper involved and as I held the paper in my hand, "what do I do with this"  He looked me in the eye took it from my hand and said, " you want to really know what we do with this, we file it in File 13".  I have this habit of when I am uncertain of something and I immediately have this blank look on my face.  He then threw it in the trash under my cash register and said we no longer need it. so we put into File 13.  It has served it's purpose.

So this memory was always in my mind and I had discussed it with people, therapists and family members. Yet; I never felt settled.  Well after this post; actually writing it down and recording it.  I filed it in File 13.  It is the only post so far that I did not reread it for errors.  I simply clicked on Publish Post.  Now it is officially filed away.

After I pushed Publish Post I began to feel free and I played a 60's CD and was singing and dancing around the house.  I release and I let go; I let the Spirit run my life; my heart is opened wide.  Yes, I am only here for God. No more struggle no more strife; with my faith I see the light; I am free in the Spirit. 

Comments

  1. I've been enjoying your blog Barbie. It's good honest writing. They say writing is cathartic. I suspect that's only true for people who like to write. I have only felt compelled to write a few blogs on past memories. Apparently there are a few things I dwell on. I have a sister that hasn't spoken to me in well over 20 years and that bugs me. otherwise I blog on very recent events. The week if not the day. The exercise requires introspection, which I find useful but don't do unless I sit down to write.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts