Nancy coming from Maryland

IN a little over a week my sister; Nancy and Gary (her husband )will be coming from Maryland. They are driving across country; toting along with them life size flat dolls of their two grand children, Top and Lila. These dolls are displayed with backgrounds such as Niagra Falls and a video of the bad lands.  What fun for my great neice and nephew to follow along watching what their Ya Ya is doing and where they are going.  Ya Ya is Thai for Grandma.  We are so very thankful for our nephews, Chip and Parry. My sister's sons. Chip lives in Thailand and Parry lives in Annapolis. Parry is married to Por(a woman from Thailand) and he has his own tatoo shop. Chip is married to Wan and they live in Thailanc. We are so very proud of our nephews.

The time with my sister and her husband is truly going to be grand. Preparing to go to the
Duckabush River here in Brier; relaxing at our cabin. Celebrating Rich's birthday. It is really going to be a fun time together.

Rich will be leaving to Australia on the 8th and returning on the 15th.  I will miss him tremendously; but having my sister here will help occupy the time wih gladness.


Comments

Popular Posts