Sunday in the International district with Rich


Today was a great day; we took Joey downtown right across from Safeco field.  He was there to look at a new basketball organization that he is interested.  He was to be there for about 5 hours; so Rich and I chose to shop a little and spend time in the International district.  We went to a park with a giant cowboy hat and 2 giant cowboy boots.  We took some fun photos there and then we drove to Uwajimaya.  We parked there and then walked to a Pho soup restaurant.  We had a window seat and after eating there a few minutes; along came a Lucky Dragon on the side walk.  It was such a fun treat to experience this drumming going by along with the beautiful display of the green dragon puppet swirling by with the sparkling metallic circles.  I was taking the video of this whole scene and just after the dragon passed there were two giant heads.  One was yelllow and one was red; the red one had the mask up high and saw me with my camera and having the video in slow mo I was able to see the experience more fully.  The puppeteer looked through the window at me and quickly put the giant red monster mask on and turned his face directly at me.

What a fun Sunday with my sweetie.

Comments

Popular Posts