Sun on a Sunday

This week was a very rainy week; even for Seattle. All week long;  I waited for the rain to let up and walk my dogs briefly before the rain would start again.  Yesterday I went to the YMCA and swam 1,200 yards with Rich.  It was great.  Saturday night swim with my beloved.

Today is Sunday and the sun was out and the sky was blue. My husband said let's  go for a bike ride.  My first reaction was;  what if it rains.  It is still February, it's cold out and we were planning on going riding 16 miles.  I worried if I would be warm enough and so forth.

But I decided to suit up and wear my new Maryland Biking Jersey.  We rode and passed the YMCA and a few yards past that was the Nursery.  We were there to look at some ground cover and blueberry bushes for our front yard.  We were there to get info and come back next week and purchase these items.

We then turned around and headed back towards home.  It was a great trail and the last mile is always the hardest.  UPHILL.

Yeah Biking.


Comments

Popular Posts