Confirmation from doctor about medical marijuana

Today is Sunday; and that means doing a blog entry.  Today; my daughter Joy and I are eating raw foods for 6 days.  We can have water and hot tea for drinks.  This is something I have never tried doing.  I will tract how I feel and what I eat.  This morning I had hot green and black tea blend.  I walked the dogs with my husband, (Rich) and came home and ate one banana.

I think the attachment and habit of eating pancakes and the many other prepared foods is somewhat emotional.  For instance pancakes were the first food I recall being able to feed myself.  The butter and syrup mmmm..just delicious.  So Rich made breakfast for the family; as he usually does...smelled delightful. 

I saw my therapist this last week and brought the many forms of Cannibas that I am enjoying.  Opens- which are vaporized hash oil, smoked in a way that are completely odorless.  Then the leomonades that taste just like leomonade with a slight hint of Cannibas.  The leomonade you won't feel for about 1 hour but after you do; it feels great. I showed her sweet oil tinctures that are are drops you put right under your tongue.  You feel this right away but it only lasts a short time.  And of course there are the edibles.  You can make your own with bought butter or you can make your own butter.  Last but not least good ole green flower weed that I smoke in my pipe.

I showed all these things to Maryanne ( my therapist).  She was amazed, thrilled and so very happy for me.  Although she can't by federal law get a medical marijuana card for me; she is completely convinced that my mental health has greatly improved.  She also added that I am no longer anxious nor am I worried. 

I also showed her my medical marijuana card as a care taker. My best friend Lori is leagally blind with glacoma and I drive her to the medical marijuana dispensaries.  As a care taker; I am able to buy anything I want even without her with me. 

So until next week I will speak out of how I deal with the munchies on a raw diet; and how I feel with only eating raw fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds.

Comments

Popular Posts