6 days of a raw food diet

Sunday through Friday; I ate only fruits for breakfast and lunch.  I ate all the fruits I wished. I ate bananas, watermelon, cantelope, grapes, pineapple, peaches, necterines, plums.  Then when I felt really hungry I ate raw cashews, almonds.  Then in the evening after 5 I had veggies.  My daughter, Joy found some really interesting and delicious meals that were made only with raw foods.

Over all this experience was eye opening; in that how often I snack on foods that really are not healthy at all.  The mornings were the hardest and then I learned to buy fruits the night before and have them ready to cut up in the morning.

Also, I felt on day 4 that I could live my life this way forever.  However, on Friday as planned we broke our cleanse and ate pizza.  It was meatless and as Joy and I ate it.  We both looked at each other and enjoyed every bite of that warm food.  It was great.  We felt like this was the best food we had ever had. 

This Friday we are all going on a cruise with Grandma. Grandma Sonoko is turned 80 this year and for her birthday she bought us all Cruise tickets to Alaska.  We are so thrilled.  My daughter, Joy is graduating from high school this Thursday and the very next morning we are all going on a cruise to Alaska.  It's going to be wonderful.

My brother Kenny and his partner Ronnie are going to be on the cruise as well.  Kenny has always wanted to go on the cruise to Alaska. 

Just this afternoon, Sonoko (Grandma) and Tom (her partner) arrived at our home.  We had a relaxing evening on our beautiful deck.  I am about to go to bed right now and will try to write on the Cruise ship.  Bon Voyage!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts