The Eve of Halloween Night.

Ah yes it twas the night before Halloween the children are good; waiting eagerly to wear their new hoods. Ghosts, goblins, witches and princesses all wanting to show their new costumes.  At our home we do not have little ones to get ready for the greatest day of imagination; but we are having a good ole fashion Neighborhood Halloween Party.

The food will be a large variety of soups. Then, bread, crackers, fruit and of course CANDY.  Tonight  tho we can relax and listen to the rain fall so sweetly upon our rooftop.

Today I made a double batch of pumpkin bread; One is simply in a loaf pan with Pumpin seeds on top of it. Next is 2 dozen regular sized muffins. Thirdly are tiny muffins with Keef on top and I made a purple yam and coconut yogurt frosting.
I invented the frosting and it was delicious.

I have sampled quite a bit through the day. It's all good.

All of which I made this time is Marijuana infused Pumpkin bread. Of course to be kept quite seperate from any other foods for the party. This is for Stoners Only.
IT should be a great party.

But for tonight I cuddle with my beloved out of the rain; in the comfort of our bed we shall rest our bones and flesh. No death will overtake us. Good Halloween's Eve. Tomorrow Halloween is your day. But today is the day of rest before the celebration.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts