my mother myself

Well I have been putting down my own mother a lot lately.  I spoke with my much trusted therapist today about it.  She enlightened me to the fact that when we are looking poorly on our memories of our mother...my therapist  pointed to herself and said "we are feeling bad about ourselves".  Our mothers are with us always.  Their footprint is always there.

So I have decided to take with the bad memories and combine the good and make them all one mother.

DO NO HARM....this is a mantra i am now taking on if I have bad thoughts about myself or my mom.  Don't think those harmful thoughts...Redirect my bad memories...go somewhere else with my mind...DO NO HARM...WITH MY THOUGHTS WORDS AND ACTIONS....

The harmful thoughts will return...but I can turn them around with the mantra DO NO HARM and of course a dose of meditation does wonders. First, focus on some object in the near distance..then... Two or three Deep cleansing breaths and relax breathe gently normally...Aaaah...peace that passes all understanding....clean breath clean thoughts...easy 

Comments

Popular Posts