Visit from friends from Maryland

Through Facebook I have been able to reconnect with folks from my past.  Maybe from high school, grade school or like this one person Patty someone from singles bible study in Maryland.  Rich and I went there together while we were still single and eventually fell in love and got married.  Patty was at our wedding and came to visit us soon after we had our first child Hannah.  About 1 month ago Patty sent me a message that she would be here to visit her sister in Seattle and wanted to visit with us.  So we landed on Saturday night and served them a Salmon dinner with appetizers of balsamic vinegar, cheeses, olive bread and olive oil.  We drank 3 bottles of Washington red wine.  I  made Mary Jane Brownies and we smoked some weed.  It was a great time; there was some stress in preparation of this event.  Rich and I tend to  both get uptight; but when it all comes together we realize there was nothing to be afraid of...the evening ended in Patty playing the guitar and both Patty and Laura singing.


Comments

Popular Posts