4:20

today is just 2 days before 4:20.  I use cannibas in the form of smoke and most lovingly butter. Indeed I am bipolar.  Thankfully,  I mean truly I am thankful for WA passing its law to legalize Marijuana. Since that time Fall of 2012; I began to reexplore the use of weed.  First smoking then along I was introduced to edibles.  Marijuana condensed down into butter.  A process that takes 9 hours of boiling down butter to become a spreadable form of THC.  This butter is used in the exact same manner as reguar butter.  My new jingle everything is better with Green Butter on it.

Ok..... as a bipolar person what does THC do for me...it relaxes my brain.  Normally; upon waking from my bed after a night cap of Seraquel, Lamictal and Lithium...I have a slight hangover....yes boys and girls the drugs to fix my bipolar has me waking up very groggy and feeling like I am bombarded with doubts and negative thinking.

Now with the shot of pot; I can move on and shut out those negative thoughts and feelings. MJ is the balm on my wounds that are there due to Bipolar Disorder.

Comments

Popular Posts