Feeling like Shit

I wake up most mornings feeling like Shit.  I don't want to get out of bed; I want to just keep sleeping.  It seems to take all my energy and strength and will to get out of bed.  Yet, each day I do it.  The fix for me to start my day is to walk early in the day.  Get my blood pumping and within 20 minutes I feel like I can make it.  If I walk longer; then I feel even better.  I do have a walking companion, my golden retreiver, Lance.  He won't allow me to sleep in for too long.  I have tried.  He will begin to growl at me.  He never growls and is a typical golden retreiver.  Smiles and loves everyone.  But if I try to pull over the covers and roll back to sleep; he will sit at my bedside and growl at me as if to say, " Get up and take me out to go potty. I can't wait much longer."  So I have to get going.  I simply can't deny his needs. But, what works best for both of us if I get up before him and we get an early start to our day.  He is happier and so am I.  If you don't have one, get a dog.

Comments

Popular Posts